Saturday, April 17, 2010

.....

i like, i love, i do what i want to do!


hmm,
so there goes another week..
time are cruel,
never wait,
and never able to purchase....


i've did such a number of stupid things last week,
of course its all because of my stupidity.


it's monday,
dunno what happen,
someone dont wanna talk with me..
alamak,
its really soo upset and i dunno what i can do..
i hope i can knw whats the problem and allow me to change myself?
haiz thanks for talking with me again,
cant bare to lost another friend.....


its tueday,
i'm free today??
i cant remember what i did that day........
after meeting,
then lunch.....
after that??
??
oh no.....
thats me...haha
i dont remember things well..
thats why i'm hiring a secretary..
who willing to work with me for free??
XD


it's wednesday,
after school and meetings,
went kl for something important,
real important....
exhausted, really dried me up...
but happy i've got what i want..^^


it's thursday,
had class in the afternoon,
till 6.30,
then went aeon at 7,
by bus.....lol
then 8oclock,
practice in SGMS..
reach home around 10.30,
rush R&D,
till 2 something...
cant stand anymore,
fall into bed and fainted.......


finally,
its friday!!
MUET mid term exam,
listening,
seriously i hope the real MUET exam is that easy,
straight forward and most important,
i'm able to get the answer XD
and rush R&D,
there goes the whole day....
reach home around 4,
sleep until 6......
then start to do my secret weapon!!ahaha
(oh ya,ki ki faster pass me that thing,i want to complete it asap^^)


why am i like a small girl listing my schedule like you wanted to knw what happen??
............
err........
i'm soo sorry...
no next time.........


btw,
太阳与海的教室,
i watch it again today.
still,
soo touching la...haiz



to someone,
sorry i disturbed u the whole week..
aiyo,
really i feel i'm soo annoyed la..
haha i will try reduce ok??
haha


good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment