Friday, June 17, 2011




do you have a great childhood life?
do you leave good memory in ur childhood?
its not the first time,
and i dunno why,
i couldnt get clear memory from my childhood.

hmm,
i can remember the first time i went to genting,
with my mom and sis,its at the age of 6.

i remember last time i always fight with my bro,
and u should know how pity am i with his huge body,
i never won.
one bad thing i can remember is,
i kick on his face accidently when he come and kacao me,
and he got his nose bleeding.....oh i'm so sorry..
really.
a good memory from my bro,
i remember he bought me a toy,
with his own pocket money.
i'm touched.oh god i feel like crying with that scene......


oh ya,last time when life are not too good in my family,
me,my mom,my bro and my sis,
took bus to Ocean to buy New year stuff (i think?)
and i dunno what happen we siting at the stair case like very pity.
i remember i got a doraemon pillow on that day.

Playing sand outside my grandparents house was the happiest moment
with all cousins during chinese new year.
now everyone is grown up,
the sand are no more there,
and for real, got no more chance for us to take 2.


we are always moving forward,
we forget what we did unconsciously ,
when is the most happy moment,
what is the saddest thing,
why are crying for someone,
its all past,
and would never happen in the same way again.
I appreciate,
i love,
and i preserve these memory here to live with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment