Friday, May 21, 2010

21st may 2010

fell sick,
but it worth!


ended the last task in my form6 life,
felt so hard to see everything pass like a river's flowing..


to my comrades,
felt grateful on all of your contribution,
i'm proud to have you all,
thanks for spending time for our club,
thanks for not being selfish.
i'm not doing well enough in my stand,
would like to spell a sorry to all comrades for everything wrong decision i've made,
SORRY.



to all my little bees,
welcome to high school klang.
all of you are great,
as great as a bumble bee XD
it's sting but it shows that u're strong!

remember the advice,
never take any action with ur anger.
yet,
think twice before you do anything u're unhappy with.
stand on the other side,
think of any aspect and hence ntg could be done wrongly.
remember,
It's not how good you are,
It's how good u wanna de!

congratz, juniors~
(ignore the -ys-khoo = =)



lastly to my lovely junior,
sorry i couldn't have more time to talk with u,
will do it after mid term ok?
any problem can juz ring me anytime,
or send me an email will do.^^
good luck.



-the end for orientation 2010-

1 comment:

  1. hey yee yun here. drop by and please relink-ed for my blog url www.supra-tempoself.com. take care =)

    ReplyDelete